Note: Changes to the subject offering and promotion requirements, could occur at any time during the year.
- GRADES 8 AND 9 (GET) EXAMINATION SUBJECTS
- GRADES 10, 11 AND 12 (FET) EXAMINATION SUBJECT CHOICE
- EXTRA & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
4. Life Orientation
5. Human & Social Science
6. Natural Science
7. Economics & Management Science
8. Arts & Culture
At this level the courses are the same as that offered by academic schools.
1. English Home Language
2. Afrikaans Additional Language
3. Life Orientation
4. Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
5. Business Studies
6. Economics or Accounting or Computer Application Technology
7. Economics or Visual Art or Computer Application Technology
Learners from other schools may be admitted to these grades. Each application, however, is judged on its merits by the Headmaster and his team.
In addition to the regular academic programme, learners can also participate in the following :
– Cami Mathematics (a computer based learning program)
– Cami Reading (a computer based learning program)
– Market Days (every Tuesday)
– Allen Grey Entrepreneurship Challenge
– JSE Investment Challenge
We currently offer the following extra & co-curricular activities. It is compulsory for each learner to do one activity per term:
- Action Cricket
- Art Club
- AP Mathematics
- Beauty Therapy
- Board Games
- Choir/Glee Club
- Dance Fit
- Media Club
- Soccer – Boys
- Soccer – Girls
- Touch Rugby
*Please complete the online application and download the documents below.
Gardens Commercial is a coeducational inner city school with learners aged 12 – 18 years.